Scale AI is looking for a growth-focused Director of Events & Field Marketing to support our fast-growing sales team in generating new opportunities and accelerating existing ones within our most important accounts.
We are looking for a resourceful leader who is passionate about creating campaigns, events, and innovative programs that generate sales pipeline and ultimately revenue, including:
Scale conferences (virtual and hybrid)
Trade shows and industry conferences
Strategic events (e.g. executive roundtables, webinars)
Field programs (e.g. dinners, virtual roadshows, etc)
ABM programs for our top accounts
Your work will be critical to helping our sales organization target and reach audiences from their most important accounts in a productive and effective way.
- Lead the strategy, development, and execution of all our events and trade shows, including our annual conferences
- Develop and execute an integrated plan for driving attendance at each event and trade show
- Own all events logistics and operations, including collaborating with our internal design team on various elements of the overall event design and experience
- Partner with demand generation on pre- and post-event campaign promotion and follow up
- Work closely with our sales leaders to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of each sales "POD" and their target accounts.
- Develop ABM playbooks that will enable rapid execution of campaigns for each of our sales PODs to drive pipeline and deal acceleration
- Plan and host online and offline field marketing activities to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
Ideally, You'd Have:
- 5+ years of prior event management experience and/or field marketing
- Previous experience as a senior-level marketer at a cutting-edge technology company
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Maniacal attention to detail, strong project management, and time management skills
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Track record of developing successful B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
At Scale, we believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.