Scale is a rapidly growing, venture backed series-C startup that is changing the way organizations around the world build AI applications. We are looking for a strong business development leader who can help us offer our product to government agencies as the US govt. continues to build up its capabilities surrounding AI and ML. This role will have a high degree of autonomy, be deeply involved in overall strategy, help establish a new line of business for Scale, and have massive impact on the adoption of cutting edge technologies for the nation.
Ideally you'd have:
- Map out the federal government to identify key areas of opportunity for Scale’s business and offerings.
- Pursue those opportunities and then establish a clear GTM strategy
- Be involved in everything from writing RFPs to pitching directly to key stakeholders on what Scale’s business can offer.
- Leverage technical teams and other key stakeholders across the executive level to help discuss emerging trends in AI/ML
- 5-7+ years of experience in business development or a similar function
- Experience with selling directly into federal agencies
- Established relationships or connections in the industry
- A strong desire to roll up your sleeves and help build a business in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience in AI/ML
- Desire to work and learn with a highly technical product and team.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.