As Scale's first Developer/ML Evangelist, you will be in charge of developing, implementing and managing activities that build and engage Scale's unique developer/ML engineer community. You will be the outward face and evangelizer of Scale, speaking at major ML conferences, running developer events, and co-authoring engaging technical content.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Waymo, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Ideally you’d have:
- Build and grow the Scale ML engineering / developer community
- Develop technical content that helps developers get started more quickly and easily on the Scale platform
- Be the voice of Scale in public forums and external events for developers/ML engineers
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver compelling content for our audience
- Optimize the developer experience on our platform
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of proven success growing a developer community and/or creating technical content for developers
- Possess good intuition on what it takes to grow & engage a new, vibrant community of ML Engineers / developers
- Excellent written and verbal communications, particularly on technically complex topics
- Exceptional communication and proofreading skills
- Ability to define a plan, set milestones and drive execution
- First hand experience working with and developing ML models and techniques
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.