At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Waymo, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
About the role
Scale is looking for a Sales Development Representative to grow our presence & momentum with ML / AI companies. We already have strong traction in the autonomous vehicle space, but are also gaining momentum in a variety of other computer vision and natural language industry verticals (retail, consumer technology, robotics, drones, etc.). The Sales Development Representative is a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to receive and incorporate feedback, is comfortable with a constantly changing and evolving startup environment, and is excited about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Ideally you’d have:
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting into cold accounts and warm leads at some of the largest technology companies.
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Nice to haves:
- 0 - 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written communication skills and naturally articulate.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience at a fast-paced startup and able to work well in unstructured environments
- Prior experience at an API technology company
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.