At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Waymo, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
About the role
Quality Operations Specialist is an entry level contract position for individuals who have a strong interest in pursuing product quality improvement in the AI/ML industry. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented and great in multi-tasking. You would be juggling different projects a day, perfect for individuals who value rich job experiences. An analytical mind is essential to comprehend nuances in each project. You would be working with different functions within the company such as Customer Ops, Sales, Product, Supply Ops, and Engineering to drive quality improvement. For this role, it's critical that you are fluent in Spanish, German or Portuguese. Your contribution matters to the growth of the company.
Ideally you'd have:
- Follow through with the plan that your team coordinator lays out every morning
- Do post-process audits and write error reports
- Work in-sync with Supply Managers to meet weekly goals
- Follow up with Customer Operations in regards to quality questions
- Identify and resolve the root cause of low product quality
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in Spanish, German, or Portuguese (must have)
- An affinity to create structural improvements in unstructured environments
- Expertise in juggling different type of tasks
- Strong attention to details in tech settings
- Analytical mind to understand the cause and effect of product revisions
- Great interpersonal skills to work well with different personalities
- Data labelling experience
- Previous QA experience
- Exposure to SQL
- You play video games!
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.