As Scale's Content Marketing Manager, you will collaborate across functions to develop and deliver an effective content marketing strategy and an editorial plan to drive brand awareness, web traffic and engagement. As part of this role, you will create “shareable” content, distribute content on appropriate platforms and measure the results of your activities. You'll collaborate with coworkers from across Scale to develop a wide range of content from interviews to case studies to social posts.
You will be Scale’s first content marketer. We are looking for builders who are willing to develop Scale’s content marketing strategy from the ground up. As such, you will get to shape Scale’s content marketing strategy and define the future of the role at Scale.
Ideally you'd have:
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Drive web traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand awareness
- Project manage creative resources including designers, writers, and other third party agencies
- Implement SEO best practices
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future content
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of proven success in content marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- Experience with online community building or a builder mindset to develop content marketing strategies from the ground up
- A technical background, or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- A BA/BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent working experience
- Experience with BI/Analytics
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.