As Scale's first Digital Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns that promote Scale's brand and products. You will play a integral role in enhancing brand awareness as well as driving website traffic and acquiring new leads. You will drive SEO/SEM optimization and create content for website, social media, and other digital channels. You'll collaborate with coworkers across Scale to create new landing pages and optimize user experience.
About the role
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Waymo, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Ideally you'd have:
- Work with marketing leadership to develop and refine Scale's online presence and positioning
- Drive top-of-funnel growth and improve conversion across all digital channels (website, social, SEO / SEM, etc.) by driving site traffic, enhancing social media engagement, and optimizing display and search advertisements
- Be responsible for identifying and evaluating new digital channels and technologies
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create new content and optimize user experience on our website
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future activities
Nice to haves:
- 5+ years of proven success managing multiple digital marketing channels, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM or digital marketing campaigns
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests and experiments on digital properties (website, ads, LP's, etc.)
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- A BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience with BI/Analytics
- Experience with AdWords and social media campaigns
Scale is a rapidly growing post-Series B startup. Our mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more, and we've become an industry standard for the self-driving car market.
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.