Scale is a vital part of bringing machine learning enabled technologies to the world, from autonomous driving to drones, robots and AV / AR. Our customer base is growing exponentially, and you will be on the front lines of ensuring that the world's most innovative companies become passionate, lifelong Scale customers.
We’re looking for an Implementation Engineer who will translate our customer’s pipeline and contractual needs into Scale’s current platform, as well as enhance and build tooling to make your and other’s life easier when it comes to setting up new pipelines.
Implementation Engineers work extensively with many cross-functional teams to configure pipelines in a way that meets all requirements and positions both Scale and the customer for long-term success.
Implementation Engineers have strong attention to detail, enjoy diving into and solving technical complexities, and thrive working with a wide variety of stakeholders across the company.
- Partner with with teams across Scale to configure and deliver data labeling pipelines according to requirements agreed by the customer
- Develop technical domain expertise in areas of 3D, 2D and NLP, especially in regards to the performance evaluation of data pipelines
- Build and enhance Scripts, Tools, and UI components to make your and other’s life easier
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in Scale’s internal pipeline infrastructure and configuration
- A demonstrated ability to write code to create scripts and manipulate JSON data
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- A desire to build a new team as part of a high-growth organization
- Intellectually curiosity, empathy, and ability to operate with high velocity
Nice to have's:
- Full Stack Web Developer experience, including experience with MongoDB
- Experience building or managing data pipelines for AI / ML applications
- Experience with evaluating AI / ML models across domains (2d, 3d, NLP)
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.