As Scale AI grows customers across computer vision and natural language processing field, we're looking for our first hire in events marketing to drive pipeline growth for our customers. As Strategic Event Marketing Manager, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible strategic events and programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them to target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way.
What will make you successful is also to have a strong traditional background working with sales and demand generation including planning, message development and execution of marketing programs. This role is best suited for a data driven high-achiever with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
The position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation in our San Francisco, California headquarters.
Ideally you'd have:
- Develop and execute an integrated plan for driving attendance at each event and trade show; including hosting an internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Partner with demand generation on pre- and post-event campaign promotion and follow up
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Engage cross-functional partners internally, such as the sales team, to drive interest, registrations and onsite meetings for the event
- Support our internal design team on various elements of the overall event design and experience
- Partner with product marketing to plan necessary content for speaking sessions
- 3+ years of prior strategic event marketing experience
- Technology start-up experience preferred
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management, and time management skills
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.