Ideally you’d have:
- Work with other recruiters on the team to accomplish team goals.
- Partner with hiring managers and business leaders to understand Scale’s needs, then devise and execute on the recruiting strategy needed to deliver on them.
- Creatively source passive candidates for niche & tough-to-fill positions.
- As needed, hire for nontechnical roles.
- Be detail-oriented and be able to follow processes that will inevitably change over time as we grow.
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Either experience managing a full-cycle recruiting experience, or a passion and ability to learn to do so.
- A track record of building inclusive and diverse teams.
- Demonstrated excellence across multiple queue types and experience levels.
- An interest in and aptitude for using data to hone your approach.
- An interest in and aptitude for understanding highly technical concepts.
- A flexible, adaptive approach: you can shift to changing priorities.
- Experience recruiting for ML roles.
- Experience working in an AI related field such as self-driving cars.
- A track record of engaging and hiring underrepresented talent.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.