As Scale's Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will provide an important internal voice for our customer needs, helping shape our product roadmap and working closely with our team to strategically bring our products, vision, and voice to the market. As part of this role, you will create content for our our products and campaigns, and other collateral to drive clear results across a variety of customer channels. You'll collaborate with coworkers from across Scale to deeply understand our product and vision for the future, and use these insights to craft an engineer-focused brand voice that resonates with technical and business buyers alike.
Ideally You'd Have:
- Become an expert on Scale and AI to develop product positioning for different customers, industries, and use cases
- Partner with and participate in Sales deals to gather first-hand information on customer needs
- Work with leadership to develop and refine Scale's messaging, brand positioning, event participation, and PR activities
- Create one-to-many content pieces which evangelize Scale and educate potential customers
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on product, engineering, and design
- Engage with customers and collaborate on case studies
- Interact with current and prospective customers & workers in various forums to evangelize Scale
- Stay abreast of market developments and trends in order to create work that is both relevant and informative
- Analyze the impact of your work and use that to strategically shape future content
- Collaborate on marketing programs such as events and thought-leadership content
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- A technical background, or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- Intuition for how to build content that appeals to Machine Learning Engineers and other highly technical customers
- A strong interest in creating demonstrable impact, and an aptitude for defining and pursuing quantifiable metrics
- Exceptional communication, proofreading, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and wear multiple hats
- Outstanding level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated the importance of data and having a data-driven mindset
- A critical eye and history of taking well articulated, defensible stances on complex and ambiguous subjects
- Experience with AI
- Experience with BI/Analytics
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.