As Scale AI accelerates the development of AI by partnering with customers in the field of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, we are looking for our first technical marketing hire to showcase our AI/ML expertise and spearhead our technology thought leadership.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our data scientists, machine learning engineers, product managers, and product marketing to create impactful technical content. You will be able to leverage our unique access to large datasets and in-house ML expertise to build cutting-edge demos and tutorials.
We are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager who is excited about Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, and is up-to-date on current trends in AI/ML. This is an opportunity to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment and establish yourself as an influencer in the AI/ML community.
Ideally you'd have:
- Develop technical marketing content such as product presentations, white papers, tutorials, technical blogs, and benchmarks to explain the value of the Scale AI platform.
- Evangelize and demonstrate Scale AI products to developers and data scientists, and explain the technical benefits of the products.
- Drive product launches by building technical product content (blogs, demos and videos), help develop messaging and sales tools, and support the launch plan.
- Lead technical positioning and messaging byconnecting AI/ML technology trends with the Scale AI platform for key use cases.
- Design and deliver value-based demonstration of our products and technology via webinars, customer presentations, and industry events.
Nice to have:
- Passion for cutting-edge technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong desire to be an influencer in the AI/ML field.
- 4+ years of total work experience, ideally in technical product marketing, software development, or sales engineering in enterprise software.
- 2+ years experience building demos and tutorials, writing technical blogs, presenting webinars, and developing external marketing content such as videos, white papers, ROI/value-oriented assessments, etc.
- Strong preference for applicants with hands-on experience training ML models for computer vision and natural language processing use cases.
- Previous work experience in the autonomous vehicles and/or conversational AI field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, with a knack of getting things done.
- Ability to produce professional videos using video capture and editing tools
- Ability to present at meetups, be an active member of the machine learning community
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.