As Demand Generation Manager, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them to target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way.
What will make you successful is also to have a strong traditional background working with sales and demand generation including planning, message development and execution of marketing programs. This role is best suited for a data driven high-achiever with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
Ideally you’d have:
- Work closely with sales leadership, sales directors and sales development
- Communicate and educate the sales organization regarding new and upcoming programs and campaigns.
- Understand content/messaging to guide sales representatives on how to engage with their top accounts
- Develop audience segments based on to each persona/industry to effectively target and fuel the pipeline
- Manage end-to-end multi-channel demand generation and ABM programs and campaigns including direct mail, display advertising, paid social and email marketing
- Create custom landing pages with the help of sales representatives and content team
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of prior demand generation marketing experience
- Understand lead to contact lifecycle journey of as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers. You will be extremely data-driven and will know how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on account intelligence, performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business.
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot) to capture, track and report on leads.
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done and why not faster mentality.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
- Proficient experience with Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong analytical orientation
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of web development; HTML, CSS, SQL
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.