As a member of our operations team, you'll be accountable for driving revenue by ensuring that our taskers meets customer commitments in a timely manner while maintaining the highest quality standards. You will manage our supply operation funnel by building and running solutions, tools, and processes by working with a cross-functional team including Customer Operations, Product Operations, Product Managers, and many others.
You will be solving problems no one has solved before, and you will need to be relentless in driving stellar results, running pilots, tests, and experiments. You’ll come up with creative solutions to bottlenecks. The blend of operations and ownership of our most important outcomes make this a unique and exciting role at the heart of Scale’s daily operations.
The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, empathetic, outcome focused, and above all someone who drives and inspires results.
Ideally you’d have:
- Build and drive some of our most critical operational processes: the delivery of SLAs for our customers
- Own the day-to-day delivery of customer commitments
- Create an effective feedback loop between the front line, product, strategy, and customers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve processes for new and existing customers
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of industry experience in an operational role and/or 2+ years in a top-tier consulting firm
- An undergraduate degree with an analytics heavy major (e.g., Engineering, Math or Economics) and/or a graduate degree in Engineering, Economics, or Business
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results
- Analytical, planning, and process improvement capability
- Experience with reading SQL and/or another database language
- Experience with Python and/or Mode Notepad scripting
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.