As the Customer Experience (CX) Senior Product Manager, you will be the directly responsible owner of customer satisfaction at Scale. This includes setting the vision for, and driving the success of how customers interact with Scale's products, and leading strategic discussions that define our product roadmap and company trajectory. You’ll directly oversee the CX Product horizontal team ensuring that our customers' experience with Scale is delightful. You'll be responsible for shipping a product that meets customer needs and pushes the bounds of labeling within the industry.
In this role, you’ll own and define the product roadmap, manage agile sprints and team communications, and run a tight build-measure-learn development cycle. You’ll partner closely with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholder teams to ensure the most impactful ideas are nurtured, validated, tested, executed, and iterated on. For senior candidates, this role will also include managing the engineering team directly, to drive initiatives and provide mentorship on their development while ensuring the roadmap is achieved.
Finally, as the product lead for the CX product vertical, you’ll be responsible for creating an offering that is flexible enough to meet our customer's ever-changing needs. As the AI landscape is continuing to grow, so will our offerings.
- Own and deliver on the product roadmap.
- Own the sprint process and become familiar with our backlog and roadmap, overseeing our backlogs prioritization and management.
- You’ll partner closely with design, marketing, operations stakeholders to balance user needs with business requirements.
- Oversee quality assurance for all applications, including feature testing, regression, and release support.
- Be able to understand our competition, and help Scale maintain its unique edge in the industry.
- Mentor and manage the customer experience engineering team, providing guidance on best practices, and planning their career growth.
Ideally, this candidate has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a fast-growth tech startup,
- Experience in enterprise SaaS companies or products
- Experience working with AI in production, research, or academic settings.
- Experience working in and around Self Driving, Automotive, or Robotics companies.
- Code competency: a basic understanding of the capabilities and limitations of React and related frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand needs
- Deep experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Expert communication skills that can leverage the benefits of a semi-distributed engineering team
- The ability to be autonomous, driven, and self-directed
Nice to haves
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence specialization
- Experiences with labeling applications
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.