As Demand Generation Program Manager, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them to target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way.
What will make you successful is also to have a strong traditional background working with sales and demand generation including planning, message development and execution of marketing programs. This role is best suited for a data driven high-achiever with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
The position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation in our San Francisco, California headquarters.
Ideally you'd have:
- You will work closely with sales leadership, sales directors and sales developmentCommunicate and educate the sales organization regarding new and upcoming programs and campaigns
- Understand content/messaging to guide sales representatives on how to engage with their top accounts
- Develop audience segments based on to each persona/industries to effectively target and fuel the pipeline
- Manage end-to-end multi-channel demand generation and ABM programs and campaigns including direct mail, display advertising, paid social and email marketing
- Creating custom landing pages with the help of sales representatives and content team
- 3+ years of prior demand generation marketing experience
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Uberflip and marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot) to capture, track and report on leads
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on account intelligence, performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.