As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be directly involved in building out and overseeing the marketing technology stack that will power the growth of the demand generation and go-to-market teams at Scale. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with our marketing technology partners, owning the process for measuring our demand generation funnel and ultimately giving visibility to the business into the attribution of our broader marketing efforts.
To be successful in this role, a strong background in working with sales and demand generation programs including experience with strategic planning, metrics, insights and analysis as well as with implementation and buildout of the marketing technology stack. This role is best suited for a data-driven high achiever with proven ability to develop and implement B2B marketing technology both on the strategic and tactical level.
The position reports to the Vice President of Demand Generation in our San Francisco, California headquarters.
Ideally you'd have:
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales leadership team to own end-to-end attribution of marketing programs and measure the team’s impact on pipeline creation
- Own best-in-class marketing technology stack to deliver real-time insights into the demand waterfall and account-based marketing analytics
- Work closely with the demand generation team to facilitate the creation of highly visible marketing campaigns, utilizing channels including email, display advertising and paid social
- Develop audience segmentation based on persona/industries to effectively target our demand generation programs
- Create custom landing pages with the help of sales representatives and content team
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of prior marketing operations experience leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools, including creation of account-based marketing operations
- 3+ years experience administering Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot) to capture, track and report on leads
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on account intelligence, performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Strong marketing and business acumen in addition to technical knowledge
- Experience with marketing attribution tools desired (Bizible, Brightfunnel)
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.