As we accelerate the development of AI, we’re investing in the growth of our team and looking for an Executive Assistant to support our leadership. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be a strategic partner who will handle a wide range of administrative and operational tasks for our executives, while juggling diverse responsibilities.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days, anticipating and adapting to the needs of our executives, and thriving in a fast-moving environment.
We value someone who is a self-starter, incredibly organized, flexible, who can maintain strong internal and external relationships, and is an overall strong communicator.
Ideally you'd have:
- Manage executives day-to-day calendars and travel coordination
- Act as a primary point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining to our executives
- Foresee the needs of our executives and help them stay focused by resolving issues before they arise
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of executive-level support experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.