At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of machine learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Waymo, Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more.
About the role
Scale is looking for our very first Content Strategist to lead the creation of our content design practice and make our products stronger through language. As we take on new technical challenges in AI, it is critical for our product to effectively communicate advanced concepts to users and customers. You will work alongside designers, product managers, and engineers to create and improve labeling tools, customer dashboards, and marketing websites. You will also collaborate with operations team members to create accessible onboarding and education experiences for our annotation workforce around the world.
- Create product experiences with language in our annotation application suite, user dashboards, customer-facing marketing pages, and more
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, marketing, and operations team members to solve product and business challenges
- Develop content standards and voice/tone guidelines to consistently highlight our brand values across products, websites, and print applications
- Effectively prioritize deliverables for greatest impact given rapid timelines and ambiguous specifications
- Experience leading end-to-end UX writing and content strategy projects on a product team
- Mastery of user experience and information architecture principles
- Initiative to proactively identify problems, rally support, and implement solutions
- Strong communication skills, writing style, product sense, and visual taste
- Portfolio of content projects that highlight your writing and design skills
- Proficiency in design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch) to efficiently collaborate with designers
- Held previous role as content strategist, content designer, technical writer, UX writer, information architect, or product designer
- Understanding of development processes and technical engineering concepts
- Exposure to artificial intelligence and machine learning in academic or product contexts
- Background with marketing and SEO tactics
- Experience with internationalization and writing for targeted global audiences
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.