Scale is looking to hire our first IT Engineer. We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to be part of a fast paced environment that pushes you learn while doing. This role needs to be great with people and strongly focused on automation. Ideally you have been the sole IT person at a startup before and are excited by being an early member of the team here at Scale. You will be someone who focuses on patterns and doesn’t like doing the same thing twice. Your goals in this position is making people happy while creating simple and repeatable solutions for all!
Ideally you'd have
- Provide IT assistance to all Scale employees for tasks including: password resets, access requests, A/V help, etc.
- Automate onboarding, offboarding and access workflows for all Scaliens
- Provision & deprovision accounts and setup and document all required access for new employees
- Work with functional teams and business leaders to ensure all standard profiles for new hire access are kept up to date
- Track, resolve, or dispatch all issues in Spoke
- Administrate and integrate cloud services e.g. Gsuite, Slack, Okta, AWS, Spoke, and many more
- Create and update technology documentation for internal IT teams and for Scale employees
- 4+ years of IT experience
- A positive attitude and excitement for building new processes and policies for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience with SSO (Okta/OneLogin) and GSuite
- Experience working with remote teams and using tools lack Slack or Zoom to support them
- Previous experience being the sole IT person at a company
- Python/scripting experience
- Security focused mindset
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.