As Site Manager, you will be directly involved in building out and managing the core US operations functions running out of the King of Prussia that will power our growth. You will be responsible for managing capacity planning; scaling, operationalizing and creating efficiency for training programs; delivering results that meet our quality SLAs, navigating local legal and compliance requirements, and owning the business operations for the city / site at large.
To be successful in this role, a strong background in general management and operations including experience with strategic planning, defining and delivering quality metrics, insights and analysis, quality assurance, knowledge of and experience in local city operations, managing people and performance management across all functions, and implementation and buildout of scaled operations and efficiency gains. This role is best suited for a data-driven high achiever with proven ability to develop and implement high performing teams and functions both on the strategic and tactical level.
The position reports to the Head of Supply Planning & Global Ops.
Ideally, you’d have:
- Support ops leads to plan out medium-term and long-term capacity needs
- Set up, coordinate and launch in-person training programs to meet capacity plans and coordinate with HQ to launch local roll outs of online training programs
- Create basic quality management infrastructure (metrics, processes, and performance management) and define quality metrics for different customers
- Coordinate site people management and manage performance and personal development across all functions
- Define and plan out office and space needs across the region and continuously achieve and beat cost savings targets
Nice to haves:
- 10+ years of operations experience leading strategic initiatives
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and business acumen in addition to technical knowledge
- Experience with managing large-scale work forces
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Ability to lead cross-collaboration with project leads from CS, Sales, Product and Engineering
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.