About the role:
We’re looking to hire our first IT Manager. We are looking for someone that is customer service driven to help us build our IT organization, establish standards, and develop processes, while maintaining our commitment to finding solutions for our internal customers’ IT problems and making their day. You are efficient, detail-oriented and great at prioritization. You are a great communicator and are effective at leading a support team that is the first contact for all of our internal users’ IT needs.
Your will own all aspects of provisioning, employee lifecycle and access management, audio-visual management, and general day-to-day employee success from an IT perspective.
Your typical day will be filled with managing internal-facing systems, services, & vendors, making sure that incoming IT requests are accurately and quickly triaged, while building our internal IT knowledge base, and coming up with innovative ways to better the IT experience for employees as we rapidly grow.
- Build out our IT Organization.
- Support our globally dispersed workforce.
- Provide leadership and direction for scaling support for a rapidly growing company.
- Maintain alignment and process consistency across time zones and cultures.
- Operationalize delivery and support of IT services, including networking, endpoint support, single-sign on, and AV.
- Manage the activities and personnel associated with providing IT helpdesk services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems with IT services and systems across the globe.
- Drive constant improvement with with service management, metrics, self-service and other request reduction approaches.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases and office builds.
- Keep our knowledge base up-to-date and provide training when needed.
- Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we maximize value within the IT function.
- Maintain asset inventory, software purchases, licenses.
- You have great people skills and are driven to solve people's problems and make their day.
- Experience deploying and managing systems such as Okta, Fleetsmith/Jamf, Meraki, and other SaaS applications.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and lead the team through change in a dynamic environment.
- You are experienced with managing and aligning a global team consisting of employees, partners and vendors.
- You have been in a lead role within an IT organization.
- You have excellent communication and customer service skills – you work well with people and can put a frustrated user at ease.
- You have strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.