As a frontend engineer at Scale, you will:
UI/UX at Scale
The user interfaces that we build at Scale combines humans and machines in a way that's never been done before. We have thousands of human labelers working on millions of tasks a month, so it’s important to build intuitive, efficient, and delightful tools for them to use. In addition to creating the interfaces that our labelers interact with, frontend engineers build the dashboards our customers use.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Build a beautiful, delightful experience for our customers.
- Create optimized and efficient frontend tooling for our labelers to complete complex tasks.
- Design frontends that optimally combine machine learning predictions with human inputs.
- Collaborate with backend engineers, UX designers and ML Engineers.
- Experience with React.
- Product Engineering experience. Building full-stack web apps, integrating with relevant APIs and services.
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy, and many more
Scale is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.