This Scale API Acceptable Use Policy (“Use Policy”) applies to all use of the Services. Any terms not defined in this Use Policy will have the meaning set forth in the Master Services Agreement (or similarly named agreement) between Customer and Scale. In accordance with this Use Policy, Customer agrees not to (or allow any third party to) misuse or attempt to misuse the Services, including by:
- breaching or circumventing any security or authentication measures;
- interfering with or disrupting any part of the Services;
- submitting excessively frequent requests via the API;
- submitting or distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other destructive content;
- using any robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorized automated means to access the Services;
- infringing the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of third parties, including by submitting, publishing, accessing or sharing content without authorization; or violating the law in any way.